All 13 art Reviews

Dayvan Cowboy Dayvan Cowboy

Boards of Canada

Great peice you've got here mate, i don't know if this picture is actually in reference to the boards of canada song, but it definatly fits. Really good job man!

Toppling Bubble Creature Toppling Bubble Creature

trippy

I really dig your style man, it sorta reminds me of roco's modern life cross bred with aaargh real monsters. really really cool man, keep it up

CloudEater responds:

Haha, thanks... I should try drawing those guys some time ;D

Nobody Left Nobody Left

nice

Sorta reminds me of that movie 9 that was in the movies not soo long ago, really cool stuff man

dear dan paladin! dear dan paladin!

boss

i gotta say man i checked out alot of your stuff, and i love your oldschool comic book style. as for this particular dude, i think he looks more like a cross between dad and the phantom, fairly epic combination if you ask me. keep up the good work man

dommi-fresh responds:

ha brilliant. thanks for the review glad you dig my style.

bison bison

thats punk-rock yo

yeah cool pic you got there man, sort of reminds me of the flying bison of avatar, but slightly less PG. gotta love it, keep it up man

Zombie Spongebob Zombie Spongebob

synergy

2 things i can honestly say i never thought would be coupled together, zombies, and spongebob, yet somhow....it just works. Great job man

Seraphim Cronus Seraphim Cronus

Very Tidy

a really well put together character you have there man, great detail in the face and armour. But id have to say my favourite aspect would have to be the amazing detail in the chainmail he is wearing, real attention to detail. Nicely done :)

Barrage (meow meow related) Barrage (meow meow related)

pretty tidy

wicked character man, the sword reminds me of zabimaru of that bleach show, id like to see him incorporated in an animation

G.U.S G.U.S

cool desings

sick little character concepts man, id be keen to see the animation, could be very cool

workspace workspace

wicked

really cool pic man, wish they sold lucky strikes here in aus